Take the mightiest super-heroes on Earth — each an invincible champion of justice — band them together in a common cause against crime and evil — and you have the Justice League of America!
- Justice League of America: The Martian Chronicles, Chapter 3: The Secret Origin of J’onn J’onzz (J’onn J’onzz guest stars via flashback in 1946)
- Justice League of America: The Martian Chronicles, Chapter 4: The Red Brotherhood (J’onn J’onzz guest stars via flashback in 1953)
Part 4 of The Space-Time Gambit
published July 12, 2000
The Lord of Time sends several mind-controlled members of Earth-Two’s All-Star Squadron to battle the Justice League of America during the team’s early days. And while they soon break the spell and team up for the first time, only to forget it ever happened soon afterward, one question remains: What was it all for?
published March 11, 2002
When Green Arrow joined the Justice League of America, the team had helped an exiled warrior from another world overthrow his planet’s cruel dictator. But did their actions have repercussions they did not expect? The Ace Archer and the Martian Manhunter find out in this team-up that spans the stars!
- Superboy: Times Past, 1967: Through the Looking Glass, Epilogue: Waiting for the Other Shoe to Drop (Justice League of America guest stars in 1976)
published October 2, 2001
The Justice League of America is in trouble when the evil mastermind known as the Key takes out half of the JLA right before a public appearance vital to national security! One way or another, all ten members must be present — so the remaining Leaguers call on some very special help to serve as their missing members’ stand-ins!
- Jonny Double: Times Past, 1978: Disappearing Act (Zatanna guest stars)
- All-Star: Times Past, 1969: Aquarius Redux, Chapter 1: Astro Smash (Atom and Justice League of America guest star on Earth-2 in 1978)
- The Brave and the Bold: Black Canary and Starman: Times Past, 1965: Wings and Stars, Chapter 2: Blackmail (Red Tornado guest stars on Earth-2 via flashback in 1969/1978)
- Legion of Super-Heroes: Times Past, 2979: Ghost Story, Chapter 3: Ghosts of New Mars (Martian Manhunter guest stars via time travel in 2979)
- Legion of Super-Heroes: Times Past, 2979: Ghost Story, Chapter 4: Mordru’s Curse (Martian Manhunter guest stars via time travel in 2979)
- Justice Society of America: Times Past, 1972: Time, See What’s Become of Me? (Red Tornado guest stars on Earth-2 in 1972/1979)
- Teen Titans: Times Past, 1980: The Titan from Times Past, Chapter 2: Return of the Original Kid Hero (Justice League of America guest stars)
A Calendar of Super-Spectacular Disasters story
by Martin Maenza
published October 16, 2002
Halloween in Rutland, Vermont, is never boring, as the Atom, Hawkman, and Hawkgirl will attest when they find themselves battling the mystical trio of the Matter Master, the Gentleman Ghost, and Felix Faust!
- Secret Origins: Godiva: Bad Hair Day (Hawkman guest stars via flashback in 1980) CHAPTERS
published December 24, 2001
It’s a tale of Christmas Past as Green Arrow and Red Tornado race to find a kidnapped girl on Christmas Eve! But as the two Justice Leaguers work together to solve a kidnapping case, the Ace Archer and the Amazing Android end up getting the greatest gift!
by Doc Quantum and Martin Maenza, based on Super Friends #7-9 by E. Nelson Bridwell
published November 8, 2003
When alien twins arrive on Earth warning of a menace from space, super-heroes from all over the world must unite in an effort to save the planet from utter destruction! But can even the combined power of the Justice League of America and the Global Guardians stop twelve super-bombs from destroying the world? Meanwhile, a hopeful young man dreams of being the next big super-hero, but what price will he have to pay? Guest starring the Batmen of All Nations, and introducing Triumph!
- Showcase: TNT and Dynamite: Explosive Personality, Chapter 3: Atomic Menace (Justice League of America guest stars via flashback)
- Aquaman: Times Past, 1982: Washout, Chapter 2: Closed Due to Flooding (Red Tornado guest stars)
- Wonder Woman: Times Past, 1982: Fifty-Yard Fault Line, Chapter 1: Breaking Out (Justice League of America guest stars)
by Martin Maenza
published December 17, 2001
What happens when the fallen model Sabrina Sultress goes to trial? It’s a good thing that the Justice League of America is on hand, because all hell will break loose — literally! They don’t call her the Satin Satan for nothing!
published December 5, 2003
Doctor Mist, an ancient mystic with power beyond understanding, appears before the Justice League of America to team them up with the Global Guardians in order to face super-villains acting on behalf of the equally ancient Conqueror! But even as the two teams work together to stop these henchmen from completing their tasks, are the heroes merely being distracted from the Conqueror’s true goals? Meanwhile, Green Arrow confronts Doctor Mist over why the most powerful man on Earth needs agents to do his work!
published April 25, 2001
In this previously untold JLA/JSA crossover story, the heroes of three worlds try to to defeat the mystical threat of three evil rulers of fantasy dimensions — Lorelei of Fairyland, Troll King of Magic Land, and the Incubus of the Land of the Nightshades. But why can’t anyone recall this case? Featuring the Justice Society of America and the Justice League of America! Guest starring the Sentinels of Justice of Earth-Four — Blue Beetle, the Peacemaker, Son of Vulcan, Captain Atom, Nightshade, and the Question — and introducing Tyger and the nuclear villain Major Force!
published April 27, 2000
The Kryptonite Man and Ultraman of Earth-Three, two of Superman’s old foes, have that glowing green metal of kryptonite in common. But it’s not until Brainiac brilliantly puts them together that they are able to take on not only the Man of Steel but two other members of the Justice League of America!
published July 20, 2001
The combined forces of the Justice League of America, the Justice Society of America, and the Freedom Fighters — heroes from three different Earths — work together to save their worlds from a dangerous force called the Cosmic Tree! But can even the combined forces of the JLA, the JSA, and the Freedom Fighters stop its spread into other dimensions? Enjoy this untold team-up tale of the greatest heroes of Earth-One, Earth-Two, and Earth-X!
by Martin Maenza
published July 12, 2002
Hot on the heels of their triumphant defeat of Amazo, the young members of the Detroit-based Justice League of America have every reason to believe they have a long and glorious future before them! But when an obscure old villain called the Molder engages in some industrial espionage and extortion, will the so-called Justice League Detroit fight its last battle?
Late 1985 to 1986
- DC Universe: Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Villain War, Chapter 3: Three Worlds to Conquer (Atom, Firestorm, Martian Manhunter, Justice League of America, and Vixen guest star)
- DC Universe: Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Villain War, Chapter 7: Army of Justice (Justice League of America guest stars)
- DC Universe: Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Villain War, Chapter 9: A New Ice Age (Firestorm, Hawkman, and Justice League of America guest star)
- DC Universe: Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Villain War, Chapter 12: Setting Captives Free (Atom and Martian Manhunter guest star)
- DC Universe: Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Villain War, Chapter 13: Turning the Tide (Firestorm, Hawkwoman, and Vixen guest star)
- Kid Flash: Wally West in Crisis, Chapter 3: No Second Chances (Dale Gunn guest stars)
- Kid Flash: Wally West in Crisis, Chapter 8: A Good Man (Firestorm guest stars)
- Kid Flash: Wally West in Crisis, Chapter 9: Going Home (Firestorm guest stars)
- The Flash: The Funeral of Barry Allen, Chapter 2: The League’s Losses (Martian Manhunter guest stars)
- The Flash: The Funeral of Barry Allen, Chapter 7: A Private Funeral (Atom, Hawkman, Hawkwoman, Martian Manhunter, and Zatanna guest star)
- The Night Force: The War of Darkness and Light (Zatanna guest stars)
Part 1 of The JLA Returns
by JSAGL and Starsky Hutch 76
published February 21, 2000
At the end of the Crisis on Infinite Earths, the Justice League of America consisted of Steel, the Elongated Man, and the Martian Manhunter. Can this truly be the final chapter of the JLA? The answer is a definitive no, for out of the ashes of the old team comes a new Justice League. But when things come to a head between Green Arrow and Hawkman, the new League may be over before it starts. And just what is the mysterious Maxwell Lord and his Conglomerate team up to anyway? Can they eclipse the new JLA before it has really begun? Guest starring Batman and the Outsiders, and featuring the first appearances of the new Wonder Woman and the Beetle!
- Captain Comet’s Rehab Squad: The Return of Supergirl, Chapter 2: Transitions (Zatanna guest stars)
- The Suicide Squad: The Price of Redemption (Gypsy, Vibe, and Vixen guest star)
- Superman: Kryptonite City, Chapter 5: Back in Action (Firestorm guest stars)
Part 2 of The JLA Returns
by Starsky Hutch 76 and JSAGL
published April 18, 2000
As the Justice League of America lays low for a while in order to figure out what Maxwell Lord’s game is, the Conglomerate gets a new member and leader, the World War II-era patriotic mystery-man known as General Glory! But the truth is that this supposedly All-American hero is none other than Lobo, the ruthless bounty hunter feared in three galaxies, and the JLA soon begins to see through the cracks! As the Conglomerate overtakes the JLA in popularity, can the World’s Greatest Super-Heroes get it together before the transformed Despero reaches Earth? Guest starring Adam Strange!
Part 3 of The JLA Returns
by JSAGL, with Starsky Hutch 76
published June 26, 2000
Despero finally reaches Earth, but this is a Despero unlike any the Justice League of America has ever seen before, and even the combined power of the Conglomerate and the JLA may not be enough to stop Despero’s murderous rampage! Which one of our heroes will pay the ultimate price in the final showdown?
- Captain Comet’s Rehab Squad: Strange Visitors, Chapter 4: World at War (Martian Manhunter guest stars)
- Captain Comet’s Rehab Squad: Heroes and Villains (Red Tornado guest stars; Firestorm appears behind the scenes)
- Superman: The Apokolips Factor, Chapter 1: Lady Death (Martian Manhunter guest stars)
- Superman: The Apokolips Factor, Chapter 4: The Phantom Zone Revisited (Martian Manhunter guest stars)
- The Conglomerate: Funeral for a Friend (Justice League of America guest stars)
published July 1, 2000
On the heels of the alien invasion of Earth, the Justice League of America faces attacks from two fronts as the Martians and Atlanteans join forces to take over the world! Super-heroes all around the globe rally to the League’s side, but will they be enough to win the day? Featuring several special guest stars!
published September 20, 2001
Red Tornado returns to his human life just in time to help save a young boy who is being hunted by the people of New York! And will Reddy finally become Traya’s father, or is he truly just a machine?
published August 3, 2001
On Barry Allen’s birthday, four members of the Justice League of America celebrate the life of the Flash when they are thrust into an adventure that results in their saving a dying old foe, the Key! But what connection do these events have to a criminal mastermind on the faraway planet of Angor?
- The Conglomerate: Conglomeration and Amalgamation (Justice League of America guest stars)
published July 13, 2001
In the wake of the apparent destruction of the Daily Planet Building, Batman, Superman, and the Justice League of America set out to track down the mastermind behind the plot! But what is Ra’s al Ghul’s true goal? Guest starring Robin and the New Titans!
published June 14, 2000
When a terror plague strikes Midway City, Hawkman and Hawkwoman learn that fear itself is enough to fear, especially when they confront the source of that fear on the planet Rann! Are the Hawks prepared to face a fearsome foe who once took on the entire Justice League? Guest starring Adam Strange!
published July 4, 2000
When people on the planet Rann begin disappearing, Hawkman and Hawkwoman try to solve the mystery of the Bermuda Triangle of Rann, only to fall prey to it themselves! But as the mystery leads the Hawks back to Earth, are they prepared for what they find there? Guest starring Adam Strange, and introducing the new Black Condor of Earth-One!
published September 3, 2000
A group of third-rate super-villains are given weapons of ultimate power by a mysterious benefactor, but the mystery man is following a hidden agenda all his own — with fatal results! Will the Justice League of America figure out what the real story is before it’s too late?
- The Forgotten Heroes: New Guardians, Prologue: End of the Rehab Squad (Justice League of America guest stars)
- The Forgotten Heroes: New Guardians, Chapter 1: Viva Vumania (Hawkman guest stars)
- Green Lantern: The Fellowship of Justice (Justice League of America and Jean Loring guest star)
published December 29, 2000
Hawkwoman wakes up in a perfect world, but is that such a bad thing when everyone’s greatest wishes have come true? When the whole world is merely dreaming such a paradise, those dreams can be disastrous! Can the Pinioned Princess discover the truth behind the worldwide sleeping syndrome before the world dreams itself to death? Featuring several guest stars!
- Wonder Woman: Black and White (Martian Manhunter guest stars)
published February 7, 2002
Four longtime Justice League friends make their annual guy trip, but this is the first time without their old friend Barry Allen. Wally West, the new Flash, tries to fit in with the older heroes, but can he ever believe that they see him as a peer?
published August 13, 2000
Can it be true? Have Superman, Batman, and Nightwing really turned evil? The JLA swears to learn the truth, or perish trying! But even if the Justice League wins, will the public ever be able to trust heroes again? Guest starring the New Titans!
published February 8, 2002
When Lana Lang and Jimmy Olsen develop super-powers, and Karb-Brak returns to Earth, the team begins a new adventure in space that leads the Justice League of America against their old vampiric foe, Starbreaker! Guest starring space-heroes Vartox, Maxima, and Luma Lynai!
published March 18, 2001
Introducing the Futurian, the newest member of the Justice League of America! But he hides a dark secret that may destroy the League once and for all! Will the Futurian embrace his new life as a hero, or will he give in to his dark past?
published April 13, 2001
The Atom disappeared long ago into the jungles of South America to begin a new life, or did he? Someone with the Atom’s powers saves Jean Loring during a bank robbery in Ivy Town, but is it Ray Palmer or someone else? And why is the U.S. government so interested? Guest starring Amanda Waller and Task Force X.
published May 2, 2001
Now that he’s retired as the Atom, Ray Palmer begins life anew with his ex-wife, Jean Loring. But what happens when a powerless Ray comes face to face with Hawkman’s old nemesis, I.Q.?
- The Suicide Squad: Path of the Immortal (Gypsy and Vixen guest star on Earth-2)
by Martin Maenza
published April 13, 2002
Returning to Earth from a routine space mission, Superman discovers that he has a growing difficulty that requires the help of an old friend. Will Ray Palmer have the solution to the Man of Steel’s small problem?
published September 13, 2001
When an experiment goes awry four JLAers from the future are drawn into the present, and the revelations that they make to the current JLA rocks some of them to their very core!
published February 19, 2002
When Green Lantern, the Flash, and Wonder Woman travel into space on a mission of mercy, they have no idea that they will see visions of the people they need to see the most!
published May 3, 2001
Heroes and villains brought to Earth-1 from the Tangent Universe battle the Justice League of America at the bidding of two old foes of the original Supergirl! Guest starring Captain Comet!
published June 8, 2001
The Justice League of America finds itself under attack by their own evil doubles from alternate timelines. It’s all a scheme by Genia, Brainiac’s brain-child, as part of her scheme for revenge. Will the JLA defeat her in time to stop her from shrinking and stealing their home towns!
published June 12, 2001
Starman, visiting Midway City on his way home, faces Matter Master’s latest plot. But he and the Hawks encounter more trouble than even the villain planned to create! Can Starman, Hawkman, and Hawkwoman defeat the Twelve Immortals?
- Super-Team Family: Starman and Wonder Woman: Quest for the Star Sword (Martian Manhunter guest stars CHAPTERS)
- Super-Team Family: Starman and Superman: The Final Night (Justice League of America guest stars)
- The Paladins: Albion’s Call, Book 1: Agents of CINEMA, Chapter 5: The Sons of the Wing (Firestorm guest stars)
- Showcase: The Force of July: The Crime Champions, Chapter 1: For Old Time’s Sake (Jean Loring guest stars)
- Showcase: The Force of July: The Crime Champions, Chapter 2: Black Manta’s Plan (Jean Loring guest stars)
published August 10, 2001
Face front, true believers! A diabolical dictator from a distant world brings the awesome Assemblers to wage a secret war against Earth-1’s mightest heroes, the Justice League of America! ‘Nuff said.
by Brian K. Asbury
published September 19, 2001
When the hotheaded Firestorm offers to help a team of scientists with an experiment, little does the Nuclear Man know that he may be ending his own career! Meanwhile, who is the mysterious figure calling herself Firebrand, and what has a British spook named Edward Stacker got to do with all this?
- The Night Force: Night Forces (Zatanna and Firestorm guest star)
by Martin Maenza
published December 10, 2001
The holidays usually mean lots of parties with friends, and the Justice League is no different. Join the members of the team and a few guests as they toast the Christmas season. But will an unexpected old toymaker give the team holiday woes?
- The Brave and the Bold: Green Arrow and Nightwing: Are You Ready to Riddle? Chapter 1: WrestleMania ’87 (Justice League of America guest stars)
- The Books of Magic: Ride a Black Horse, Chapter 1: Seeking Abby Cable (Martian Manhunter guest stars)
- Superman: Out for Blood (Martian Manhunter guest stars) CHAPTERS
published February 13, 2002
The new Mirror Master assembles a new Injustice Gang to attack the Justice League, but is the rogue truly in charge, or is he being manipulated?
by Martin Maenza
published February 22, 2002
The youngest members of the Justice League of America must rescue one of their own from the clutches of old enemies during Mardis Gras. Luckily, they get some help from a visiting Starman and the mysterious Phantom Stranger.
published October 25, 2001
Nightwing and Firestorm face danger at Hudson University’s annual Alumni homecoming.
- The Brave and the Bold: Green Arrow and Air Wave: The Blue and the Gray (Hawkman guest stars) CHAPTERS
- Wonder Woman: Daughter of Mars (Martian Manhunter guest stars) CHAPTERS
published April 6, 2002
Two heroines, Black Canary and Hawkwoman, get away from the guys for a night’s patrol, only to run afoul of a gang of super-villainesses with some very familiar motifs! Meet the Secret Sorority of Super-Villainesses!
- Secret Society of Super-Villains: Don’t Try Anything Funky, Chapter 5: A Sad, Sorry Waste (Steel guest stars)
- Green Arrow and Black Canary: Dealt from the Bottom (Hawkman guest stars) CHAPTERS
- Green Arrow: If You’re Me, Who Am I? (Justice League of America guest stars) CHAPTERS
published June 9, 2002
While Black Canary ponders her answer to Green Arrow’s question, she tracks down the criminal scientists who built the Secret Sorority of Super-Villainess’ weapons with a little help from Zatanna! But when the Blonde Bombshell and the Mistress of Magic carry the fight to the evil guildsmen’s lair, can the two heroines prevail?
published July 1, 2002
The Justice League members race the clock to find a kidnapped scientist! Meanwhile, Green Arrow wrestles with his own dilemma: who will be his best man? Guest starring Arsenal!
- Superman: Babe on the Run, Chapter 1: The Super-Tot (Atom guest stars)
- Justice League of America: Times Past, 1985: Breaking the Mold, Prologue, 1987: One of the Suits (Dale Gunn guest stars)
- Justice League of America: Times Past, 1985: Breaking the Mold, Epilogue, 1987: Keeping in Touch (Dale Gunn and Steel guest star)
- The Flash: Terminal Velocity, Chapter 4: Battle in Cleveland (Justice League of America guest stars)
- The Flash: Terminal Velocity, Chapter 5: Leave of Absence (Justice League of America guest stars)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 1, Chapter 3: Disappearances (Martian Manhunter and Snapper Carr guest star)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 1, Chapter 6: Alliances (Justice League of America guest stars)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 2, Chapter 1: Warworld (Justice League of America guest stars)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 2, Chapter 2: Home (Justice League of America guest stars)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 2, Chapter 7: Universal (Hawkman and Hawkwoman guest star)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 2, Chapter 9: Stalag (Snapper Carr guest stars)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 2, Chapter 12: Neutron (Justice League of America guest stars)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 2, Chapter 14: Rally (Justice League of America guest stars)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 3, Chapter 1: Liftoff (Justice League of America guest stars)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 3, Chapter 2: Assassination (Justice League of America guest stars)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 3, Chapter 3: Darkstars (Justice League of America guest stars)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 3, Chapter 4: Liberation (Justice League of America guest stars)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 3, Chapter 5: Destruction (Justice League of America guest stars)
- DC Universe: Invasion, Book 3, Chapter 7: Nova (Justice League of America guest stars)
An Invasion crossover
published January 26, 2003
In the aftermath of the Invasion, the Justice League of America guards the Man of Steel as he recuperates from his injuries at STAR Labs! When word of this gets out, who can protect him from the myriad of villains seeking to take advantage of his weakened state? Darned near everybody, that’s who! Guest starring the heroes and villains of the DC Universe!
- DC Universe: Invasion Homecomings, Chapter 1: A Place to Belong (Justice League of America guest stars)
- DC Universe: Invasion Homecomings, Chapter 4: New Families (Firestorm guest stars)
by Martin Maenza
published May 16, 2003
As Steel helps Vixen to remember her past with a visit to the old JLA Bunker in Detroit, someone from his own past resurfaces as well! Introducing a brand-new hero, Vibra!
published April 21, 2004
When a powerful new weapon is stolen from a military base, apparently by the Assemblers, the Justice League heads to the planet of Angor to find out why! Can the JLA broach the touchy subject without setting off a big brawl with the marvelous super-hero team?
published March 28, 2003
Adam Cray, the Atom, tries to make sense of a mystery involving one of Ray Palmer’s old friends and a new foe of his own! Could this be the beginning of a new start for the new Atom?
published April 5, 2003
The theft of Lana Lang’s bio-ring, which has granted her the powers of the Insect Queen since she was a teenager, marks the beginning of a string of crimes in Metropolis! Superman and the Atom, fellow JLAers, soon find themselves on the trail of the teenage daughter of the late Bug-Eyed Bandit. But is she the mastermind behind these crimes or just a pawn of a new foe? Guest starring Ray Palmer, theoretical physicist!
published September 5, 2003
The Man of Steel tries to solve the mystery of an apparent assault on T.O. Morrow by his JLA ally, the Red Tornado! But are Superman and his android ally prepared to confront the real threat when the sister of an old dead enemy takes her revenge?
published September 16, 2003
The Justice League of America finds itself in the the strange era of Kamandi, the Last Boy on Earth, but what is their purpose for being there, and will their visit be too late to save that future Earth from a second Great Disaster?
published March 23, 2004
When the citizens of Ivy Town suddenly begin shrinking at random, it’s left up to the Atom and his mentor Ray Palmer to solve the riddle! But what happens when a frightened populace places the blame for the shrinking syndrome on its famous size-reducing hero?
- The Suicide Squad: The Profit of War, Chapter 3: New Meat (Gypsy guest stars on Earth-2)
- DC Universe: Deus ex Machina (Justice League of America guest stars) CHAPTERS
- The Suicide Squad: The Profit of War, Chapter 4: Hostile Takeover (Gypsy guest stars on Earth-2)
- The Suicide Squad: The Profit of War, Chapter 6: Rent-a-Cops (Gypsy guest stars on Earth-2)
- The Suicide Squad: The Profit of War, Chapter 7: Bloodbath (Gypsy guest stars on Earth-2)
- Captain Comet: A Higher Calling (Hawkman and Hawkwoman guest star) CHAPTERS
- Batman: Bruce Wayne: Missing and Presumed Dead, Book 1: Snowbound, Chapter 3: Until the Day We Die (Justice League of America guest stars)
- Batman: Bruce Wayne: Missing and Presumed Dead, Book 2: Death and Life, Chapter 1: Batman Is Dead (Justice League of America guest stars)
- World’s Finest: Superman and Batman: Times Past, 1977: The Devil to Pay, Prologue, 1987: The Wake (Justice League of America guest stars)
- World’s Finest: Superman and Batman: Times Past, 1977: The Devil to Pay, Epilogue, 1987: Tribute (Justice League of America guest stars)
- Batman Family: In Memoriam: Bruce Wayne (Justice League of America guest stars)
published September 9, 2005
A revenge scheme pitting Hawkman and Hawkwoman’s worst foes against them leads the winged wonders back to their homeworld and a final confrontation with its evil ruler, Hyathis. Can the long-besieged world of Thanagar ever be freed? The Hawks vow to liberate Thanagar or die trying! Guest starring the Atom and Captain Comet!
- Batman: The Return, Chapter 1: Promethium Bomb (Ray Palmer guest stars)
- Batman: The Return, Chapter 3: Alive (Atom guest stars)
- Batman: The Bright Light of Sanity (Steel guest stars) CHAPTERS
- The Flash: From the Ashes (Hawkman and Steel guest star) CHAPTERS
published March 26, 2004
When Doctor Light uses a weapon to send five Justice Leaguers to the Mirror-Earth, a dark alternate timeline where things went wrong, they have to fight a JLA whose concept of “justice” is starkly different from theirs, leading them to fight at the side of some unlikely allies! Can the JLAers return to their own timeline to prevent the world’s worst tragedy before it’s too late?
published December 26, 2006
During 1987’s alien invasion, the people of Syracuse, New York, were killed by an alien bomb. This Christmas, Firestorm gets a little help from his friends in the JLA to pay his respects.
- Showcase: Villains: Bad Little Boys and Girls (Martian Manhunter guest stars)
published August 16, 2004
Hawkman and the other JLAers are planning Green Arrow’s bachelor party, but will the appearance of three brand-new super-villains put a crimp in the plans — or make the party ten times better? Guest starring Arsenal and Ray Palmer!
published June 27, 2007
Green Arrow had his bachelor party, and now it’s Black Canary’s turn. But the party gets interrupted by a summons from Madame Xanadu! Can the women of the Justice League of America stop an insidious plot to kill all the world’s men? Guest starring Batwoman, Superwoman, Katana, and Mera!
- Green Arrow and Black Canary: Let No Man Put Asunder (Justice League of America guest stars)
published October 5, 2004
The Justice League of America is put to the test as it faces the threat of an evil union of its deadliest foes! It all starts when a new Royal Flush Gang appears, six key JLAers suddenly go missing to be replaced by thugs wearing their costumes, and Atlantis is invaded by an army of the undead! Meanwhile, three new heroes suddenly appear in quiet Empire City, but are they friends or foes? And can the missing Justice Leaguers win the right to return home? Let the games begin! Guest starring the Sandman and the Phantom Stranger!
published September 19, 2007
When a single alien ship lands near a small Alabama town, the Justice League of America is dispatched to find out what they’re up to. But when the JLAers find themselves overwhelmed and captured by a group of prepared Gordanians, only a local would-be super-hero can free them. Is Flea Flicker up to the task, or is he nothing more than a joke?
published October 19, 2004
A distress call from the planet Angor brings the entire Justice League of America to that planet, to find that the super-villains have overrun the world, and Earth is next in their sights! Can the added might of the JLA be enough to help the Angorian teams the Assemblers, the Triumphant Four, and Gene Factor free that world?
published May 24, 2007
A missing reporter in Metropolis piques the Elongated Man’s interest when he discovers that Superman was the apparent kidnapper! But that mystery pales in comparison to the cosmic crisis it leads to. Can the Justice League of America stop a group of ancient foes more powerful than all the team combined? Guest starring Vartox, Maxima, and Ultraa!
published June 7, 2011
J’onn J’onzz, the Martian Manhunter, has held on to a secret for decades, one that threatens to shatter not only his relationships, but the Earth itself! When that secret is finally revealed by an enemy, the Justice League of America must swing into action to uncover a vast Martian conspiracy before it can doom the world! But how can the JLA fight super-powerful foes who can effortlessly impersonate anyone? Guest starring the New Titans and the Outsiders, and featuring the final fate of Captain Comet!
- The Brave and the Bold: Green Arrow and the Flash: Times Past, 1983: The Rainbow Connection (Firestorm, Hawkman, Justice League of America, Martian Manhunter, Ray Palmer, and Zatanna guest star)
- Wonder Woman: Peace on Earth (Martian Manhunter and Zook guest star)